Promises mean everything when you're little and the world is so big....
i am nearly 22... but promises still mean everything...and i am still a baby...and the world is still so big...
everything changes
everything falls apart
can't stop to feel myself losing control
but deep in my senses I know
how stupid could I be
a simpleton could see
that you're no good for me
but you're the only one I see
love has made me a fool
it set me on fire and watched as I floundered
unable to speak
except to cry out and wait for your answer
but you come around in your time
speaking of fabulous places
create an oasis
dries up as soon as you're gone
you leave me here burning
in this desert without you
stilll those who inspire me to write shines the most... no matter what our relationship is...
thank you. thank you. for the wonderful times. i have enjoyed it. for the encouragement. really appreciate it. for the support u gave. it keeps me going. thank you very much! never had anyone say anything much about my mindless ramblings.
hope to speak to u again...soon....take care! and all the best in your studies!
another reason to keep on writing...=) cos i know even tho we no longer speak like we used to.. i can count on you to keep on reading...
Saturday, July 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment